As many of you know, my family and I have been working hard to raise $2 million to build a hospital in Nigeria. We’re not doing it to feel good about ourselves or to look like do-gooders. We’re doing it because for us Nigeria is home. Both of my parents were born there, as was my wife, Ngozi.
Every summer, along with a team of medical professionals who have bought into the vision, my family returns to Nigeria with Living Hope Ministries to provide medical care to those in need. Some of my teammates have even joined me on these trips. Now, I realize most of you probably won’t be able to fly around the world to join us in Nigeria. But that’s okay, because there’s an even better way for you to be part of it right now.
With some help from my friends at Anython.com, I’ve created a touchdown-a-thon—a revolutionary new way to raise money. With your help, each time the Arizona Cardinals score a touchdown this season, we’ll get one step closer to building this much-needed hospital.
Here’s how it works.
- Go to anython.com/cardinals and click “Give Now” to make a pledge.
- After choosing “Arizona Cardinals” as the participant, fill in your contact info.
- Then select how much you’re going to donate per Cardinals touchdown scored during the regular season, the playoffs, and yes, the Super Bowl! You can pledge $1, $3, $5, $10, or any other amount per touchdown.
- You’ll then be asked to complete your payment info.
- Last but not least, share the touchdown-a-thon with every Cardinals fan you know!
I’ve already made my pledge and several of my good friends have as well. I hope you’ll join us!